1. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Chicks with bricks come.
Chicks with blocks come.
Chicks with bricks and blocks and clocks come.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
About 33 hours. I never found this to be an entertaining challenge.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I only know of the Copa.
5. Who’s your favorite Muppet?
6. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
I don’t get pride out of changing habits. That’s silly talk. You change habits because you ought.
7. What’s your favorite website?
Judging solely by persistence, the one that’s been in my bookmarks the longest is Schneier’s.
8. What’s your favorite school supply?
Mechanical pencils and graph paper tie.
9. Who’s your favorite TV attorney?
Meg’s right, Perry is the *only* TV attorney. All the rest of these chumps pale by comparison.
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Taking the kids to Meg’s and back. Okay, that’s actually 48.2
11. What’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?
My “disco theme party” leisure suit. It’s the exact same one that Jon Heder wore years later in Napoleon Dynamite.
13. What’s your favorite tree?
I like trees you can climb in. Oaks are high on the list.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I love me some dumplings.
16. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
Probably the pirate costume I wore for a pirate party. I’ll have to dig up a picture.
17. What’s your least favorite word?
One I can’t put on this blog on account o’ my family-friendly policy.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
State names are nicknames, you don’t get to pick your own.
19. Who’s your favorite bear?
20. Describe something that’s happened to you for which you have no explanation.
I should have fallen off a 20 meter rock face and died when I was freeclimbing in college. It was basically impossible to regain my balance, but somehow it happened.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
A burrito from Burrito Express. JVC with Carne Asada, spicy.
23. Where do you go for advice?
The Magic Internet Machine!
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Since just about every computer widget has a built-in dictionary and auto-correcting spelling nowadays, everyone would answer “dictionary” if they thought about it.
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
Yep, in Catalina, Hawaii, and Australia. Nope, not ever.