From Meg, something she picked up on over at Life in Progress. Simple rules – the blogger provides you with a letter, and you have to come up with 10 words starting with that letter that mean something to you.
Without further ado…
- Frankenstein. One of my favorite old-timey horror movies.
- Frisbee. I tried to get Duffy to be a frisbee dog, it failed miserably. He likes chasing balls, though.
- Functional. I like objects that not only have a purpose, but are designed well. Features aren’t as important as function.
- Fireworks. Next to astronaut, pyrotechnician is the coolest job ever.
- Flapjacks. I love my wife’s pancakes.
- Fantasy. I’m immensely practical when it comes to work, school, and home life. When I’m looking for entertainment, I usually want an element of fantasy. Give me something unreal.
- Fan. I don’t like still air. When it comes to my personal space, I’ll often have a fan running unless it’s going to bother someone else.
- Frammistat. I make up words a lot, especially when goofing around with the kids. I think it might be a genetic disease, Dad has a fairly advanced case.
- Firefly. I’ve never seen one. I’ve always wondered what a small swarm of them would look like.
- Family. Kitty suggested this, as I was having a brainfreeze (“f” is harder than I thought) … but it’s perfect. I’m close to my siblings and my parents, I adore my wife and my kids, and I’ve melded in with my in-laws. Family, extended or otherwise, are an immediate part of my life. I always feel for people that have trouble dealing with their own families.